BDSM & Kink Thread

HI SCARLET KINKSTERS! Making a thread here for those of us who want to talk BDSM and Kinky topics. :heart_eyes: :black_heart: :heart:

This article had me feeling flushed!

This Is How My Sexual Fantasy Life Turned Into Real Life

I just started exploring “lifestyle”, kink, and different power plays really recently. I wish I had the courage to explore these things in my 20’s… I feel like I wasted so much time haha. I realize that those things I used to just fantasize about, being the submissive with a dominant partner, and all the role plays and scenarios with that, it doesn’t just have to be fantasies in my head. It’s so empowering to explore them in real life. I’m a super alpha female in real life and I realize that I just don’t want to be one when I’m with a man. It makes me feel so feminine and sexy when I play this role in bed. My next exploration is to try being “switch” which is being the dominant female, the dominatrix role, when with the right partner. I’ve never done it but I’m up for trying anything twice! I just love trying new things now and I feel so empowered and alive. An whole new topic, but it’s also so liberating to find partner(s) who are eager and open to exploring with you.

2 Likes