Boudoir photo shoot? Have you yet?

I’ve been so pleasantly surprised to see more & more mature woman finally taking the leap!

I know for myself I kept saying I’d have to wait til i was skinnier etc etc…but it’s so empowering to see yourself through the different lens. These were done about 2yrs ago & I’m going to go again next year.

I highly recommend everyone do something like this for yourself, it’s not only for our significant others etc…do it for you!

There’s even amazing tutorials on how to get some great shots on your own, but for my first time I wanted a professional to help me fight my insecurities.

Very empowering & definitely helped me see the enchantress that was hiding

5 Likes

Stunning photo! And such a fun gift for a significant other as well as for yourself. I got to do it as part of a stagette activity and it was really fun. It was especially more empowering because it was only about 8 months after I had my children. I remember doing some fun lingerie shopping for it, and it felt really special to have a good makeup artist come and have our hair done together. The photos turned out beautifully too; I was pleasantly surprised.

3 Likes

I love erotic photography….

1 Like

Timely article too on Scarlet about doing a Boudoir photoshoot. If you’re on the fence, here’s some ideas how to build confidence and get that hot photoshoot done. Might be good for sending those naughty texts too :heart: :black_heart: :peach:

8 Tips That’ll Help You Feel More Comfortable Taking Erotic Photos

3 Likes

This is such a great article! Some awesome practical tips on how to get comfortable with your own body.

2 Likes

@Nadien You look GORGEOUSSSSS :fire: I love this! I have never done a shoot but I will someday soon. My Nana used to always say, to flaunt what you have while you can, appreciate your unique beauty, don’t hide it away. GET IT girl :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Omg…stunning. i need boobs first lol

2 Likes

I have no boobs! But I did do my shoot when my boobs were at their largest because I was still lactating lol. So I took advantage of that.

2 Likes

I wanted to do it forever but it was so expensive! Then I separated from my man of 16 yrs! That was when I said I’m doing something for me!! It was weird but amazing! I had one blown up and put it above my bed! As women we are all beautiful no matter our size, shape or color!
There’s never a better time than the present! Do it ladies you will love them!

4 Likes

You look amazing!

1 Like

So agree! No time like the present :).

1 Like

I do this for myself all the time. Its not difficult to do if you take some time and think about it, and I like the journey of seeing my body and how to set it up so that all its exquisiteness is captured…

Also, not sure if you are in or near London (UK) but I run a womens nude beauty drawing event every couple of months where each woman poses to be drawn and its DIVINE! Makes the women remember how beautiful there bodies are without needing to change a thing.

2 Likes