Definitely Not 29 anymore

After having the best weekend I’ve had in 2 years … I have quickly realized in fact that I am not 29 anymore lol …
I missed my bed … I missed sleep and I missed when I didn’t have hang overs … :joy:

4 Likes

Hi Carlz! Thanks for your first post here at Scarlet and welcome to the community :heartpulse: Ooh do tell us please what made it such a fun and great weekend?

No more wild weekends for me now that I’m in my 40s but I do get high on outdoor fun, exercise and being in the sea :blush:

I feel you lady! I’m going for a couple drinks tonight and I’m like ok gotta get ready!

2 Likes

Yup agreed! Hydrate lots day before! Also drink full glass of water & Advil right before bed is my trick. It still takes couple days instead of hours to recover.

2 Likes

Went to a company paid hockey game …and had a girls night … way to late for someone in pj’s by 8 haha … still worth it

3 Likes

ah love the corporate hockey game nights out!! I miss those

2 Likes

it was soooooo nice to be back to “normal”

1 Like

The key is to not drink alcohol. There are many things that are wayyyy more fun and interesting and give you the feels and loves with no hangover and no throwing up in the toilet. I prefer MDMA and a little mushrooms any day over alcohol.

2 Likes

Work event at a hockey game lol made due with what was free lol … but I prefer something a little more calming then beer lol

1 Like

Went out with two high school friends who I hadn’t seen in 30 years. I had the best time, along with the best wine. Next day though…From now I’m going to meet people for walks. Next up - meet them on park benches to feed pigeons. What is my life coming to, lol!

2 Likes

Definitely relate to this one! We enjoy our drinks & fun…but it hits harder the next day. In Mexico we had to call it early the first few days so we’d have the energy to party when rest of group arrived!! Just takes a bit more care/meds to revive the next day.

2 Likes