Discussion Board Takeover from Mindset Coach Rachel Molenda this THURSDAY JULY 6

:heart_eyes:We are so happy to present mindset coach Rachel Molenda (@rachelmmolenda) of Instagram Links — Rachel Molenda | Mindset Coach to do a Discussion Board Takeover happening this Thursday, July 6. She’s going to talk about her experiences with overcoming issues with orgasms. A little synopsis below but this your chance to ask questions and join our conversation about this very important topic of pleasure. :kiss:

“From not being able to orgasm with a partner – to mind-blowing orgasms with a partner back to back!”

I’d love to share my experience about struggling to experience an orgasm with a partner and the things I did to move through it and overcome it, including:

• Learning to communicate what I really needed

• Creating safety to communicate fantasies

• Bringing in toys to heighten sensations (butt plugs, nipple clamps)

• Not making orgasm the goal (taking the pressure off)

Make sure to follow Rachel on IG!

2 Likes

Can’t wait for this!!! :raised_hands:t2::raised_hands:t2::raised_hands:t2::raised_hands:t2: Such an important topic

2 Likes

I am SO pumped! I have a feeling a lot of people will be able to relate to this. And, for those that can’t, to LEARN FROM THEM! Can’t wait! xx

2 Likes

We are so excited to have you here!! Thank you again and welcome to our community

1 Like

Hi @RACHEL ! How do you deal with a partner who feels like they’ve failed when you don’t reach orgasm every time? I am so interested to hear more on how to not make orgasm the pinnacle and goal of it all as it puts a lot of pressure on me every time. Thanks for taking my question!

2 Likes

I have so much to ask also!!!

2 Likes

Hello my friend! I just got back to you and tagged you in the discussion board thread :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I am WITH YA! Just got back to your question on the other discussion thread xx

2 Likes