Drag Race

This is super random but does anyone watch RuPaul’s Drag Race? I started it from season 1 recently. I gotta say that watching these boys pad their bodies to have curves and look hit, kinda make me feel better about my curves too. Anyone else watch? Thoughts?

3 Likes

@as_per_danielle YAAAAAAAAAS QWEEN :unicorn: :rainbow: :fire: this show has deeply helped me through my anxiety, feeling insecure, and re-ignited my spirit and style.

As you can tell from my profile photo on here (Trixie Mattel) I am a huge Drag Race fan. I have seen every season but the latest one, as I don’t have Crave, only Netflix & Prime.

What I love about this show is how fun it is, the unique talent they all have, the gag-worthy looks they wear, the creativity, the personal stories they all share about finding themselves and learning to love themselves-even if they feel nobody else does. I laugh and I cry almost every show, and I adore Ru Paul. As a lifelong cheerleader of the LGBTQ+ community, and former DJ in gay clubs, this show makes my heart happy. When I am at my lowest, these magical unicorns give me LIFE. If they have the courage to do what they do, I can step my pussy up too!

Here is a photo, I recently met Bianca Del Rio at her show at Queen E, with 2 of my besties :bomb: I’m on the far right in black

3 Likes

That’s so awesome that you bet her! I just finished that season! I want to watch All Stars too!!

1 Like

@as_per_danielle @ModLila @SocalGirl @KatherineH @Nadien Happy Fridaaaay!!!

I’m just going to leave this right here :rainbow: :unicorn: :boom: Current long weekend MOOD.

Trixie Mattel IS a legit VIBE. Love you guys! Hope all our SS ladies get some sunshine. For now here is some disco glitter to step your pussy UP.

2 Likes

Thank you @PinkEdiVan!!! I’m blasting this at my desk as I’m trying to get through this last hour!! :fire::fire:

1 Like

YASSSSSSSSSSS! Werk :dancer:

1 Like

Haha this totally just got me psyched for the weekend :dancer::fire::black_heart::heart:

PS, that’s a sign of love from me :joy:

1 Like

Love this!!! Thank you!!!

1 Like

Have a great weekend :sunflower:

GURL, you speak my language LMAO right back at you, vibin! It’s a sign of kindreds IMO

1 Like

Yesss love it!!

Ok, How did I miss this post before?! These pics are totally fab! You girls are amazing! I need to watch this show…

2 Likes