Fave sex toys or products?

Hey ladies!

As stated before, my libido is through the roof lately :fire::fire:

And with all this spring weather & refreshing spaces in my home I realized my current toy stash is rather dated and boring.

I enjoy time with my partner & solo and am obviously pretty open minded. Any recommendations you can make/suggest to restock & revive my stash? Websites etc?

1 Like

Our Instagram posted this one not long ago - Login • Instagram

I love the Honey store they have some really nice things and the staff are always so nice.

3 Likes

The link doesn’t work but now I see the Bellessa Airvibe…that looks fun!

I have several things from Bellessa and they are all fun! Honestly, if there is a local shop near you it is a fun addition to date night to stop by and see how things look, feel and rumble in person. Some of the ones we have near me even offer fun classes!

4 Likes

We only have 1 maybe 2 stores here that offer any adult products but they’re super expensive (way up in northern Canada). I’d rather find a few online recommendations - that people actually have used before.

2 Likes

YESSSSS TO THE AIRVIBE!!! It’s incredible. It sits on the g spot on the outside and suctions on the clitoris on the outside. It’s such a fast orgasm. I was using it every night before bed but I’m a little worried that it de-sensitizes from an orgasm during regular sex. Is that a thing!!!

4 Likes

That one sounds like it might be good for “Masturbation Mondays” lol I always start Monday mornings with a quick orgasm to set a good vibe for rest of my day :wink:

2 Likes

And yes, I think de-sensitizing can happen if you always use same pressure/toy…but switching it up decreases that likelihood. (I’m not a dr/expert but just from experience - also gets boring so mind gets in way sometimes too).

2 Likes

haha I love it - Mastubation Mondays!

3 Likes

I used to dread Mondays & that negativity would drag my day down…so I do my thing & wham bam thank you me - they’re much better now :joy:

3 Likes

Pink cherry has a pretty good selection for a good price! My new fave is a glass dildo! It’s so smooth and warm when you pull it out! You can also put it on ice!

1 Like

I just had a friend tell me the other day about how much she loves her glass dildo! I feel like I’d be afraid that it would break and it sounds so “hard” pardon the pun :slight_smile: it also doesn’t vibrate…

I felt the same till I used one! It’s the smoothest toy you will ever use! I researched the glass stability (I’m a nurse so it’s the way my brain works) it is very safe! My first thought was broken glass in my vagina will ruin my life! Lol
It’s kinda nice sometimes to enjoy something different besides vibration! :wink:

3 Likes

Very interesting! You ladies have my interest peaked now about the glass.

1 Like

Wow interesting to hear about the glass dido. I’ve never heard anybody talk about it before. Oh my goodness glass on ice. Sounds really fun… Oh yeah bet it can provide some very tortuous fun. :snowflake:

1 Like