Hair… down there

As I consider online dating again, what’s everyone doing with their lives these days? All smooth? Landing strips? Covid crazy hair? Vajazzle lol?!

1 Like

I’ve always been a fan of keeping it simple. My skin isn’t easily irritated, so I typically just shave a small triangular landing strip, and keep it short and tidy. I used to pretty much shave it all but let that go years ago, when I was doing it for him assuming he prefers it, and he doesn’t, so we’re both happier! I can’t be bothered to book waxing appointments and spend all of that, but I get it that for most shaving is likely worse, for me its super easy and pretty much free so I like it. No vajazzles here LOL! I maintain for me, it makes me feel nice.

3 Likes

Remember that if you wax regularly, your hair will stop returning. For some, that may be ideal. For others, not so much.

1 Like

Covid def put a damper on the waxing routine although I’ve never been a huge fan of it as it find it’s harsh on the skin and the grow back is not a nice process. I’ve heard friends who love their laser jobs and well worth it if you’re one who is keen on that.

2 Likes

I haven’t waxed since I was 24. I started laser-ing back then and haven’t stopped. These days I don’t have to do it often, like twice a year. Laser is the way to go. Even though some spots are stubborn, it will thin out the hair if nothing else.

2 Likes

I can’t do waxing my skin is way too sensitive, but I keep it trimmed fairly short & use conditioner to try to keep it soft - shave during summer months for swimwear (one of the few perks of being with same person for 23+ years is I don’t have to do that unless I want to) so I’m definitely not up to date on current trends.
Sadly I’m prone to ingrowns so I’m going to hopefully start getting laser next year $$ but I gotta finish saving for my tattoo & summer trip first!!

3 Likes

LASER HAIR REMOVAL!!!

1 Like

I think I need to try that

1 Like

I shave… it rarely grows back now