Hot Girl Summer!

My BFF and I decided that Hot Girl Summer starts now! We went out last night and had a blast. It’s still so fun to dress up and go out on the town wirh my girlfriends. I didn’t go out much for a number of years when I was having kids, married and growing my business. Now that my kids are a little older, I’m divorced, my business is established, and a number of my girlfriends are in the same boat, it’s been so fun to let loose and party it up with them, so much more fun than when we were 20! Anyone else get out and have fun?

7 Likes

Definitely! Been hosting some appy&drink nights at home but we went to the pub Thursday night for a change. So fun!!

4 Likes

@SocalGirl Yes! Bring it on…hot girl summer fun! :blush::tada::clap: I’m ready for it too!

1 Like

Love it!! You all look fab. I’m ready to wear some nice spring and summer clothes and rock out the bod :slight_smile: I’m feeling pretty fit these days. I’m finally getting some girlfriend time in this Friday for my birthday dinner. I’ve been so busy at home now that I’m single parenting it with my partner away I need some fun!

4 Likes

Happy early birthday! Excited for you to have a fun birthday, married but single-ish. Committed but not shadowed, who knows who will try and catch your eye.

I went for dinner solo on Saturday, just enjoyed people watching and making cheeky eye contact- and nothing else.

Don’t know if anyone else feels that while COVID isn’t gone, the world is settling into a new phase of optimism.

2 Likes

You girls are so cute!!! Yes!!! Bring it!!! :high_heel: :dancer:t2:

1 Like

ah how fun! Am I crazy for actually enjoying dining out solo sometimes? I used to love that on air plane trips, or just having lunch out by myself. Thanks for the birthday wishes too :heart:

The optimism seems to be reflected in people wanting to start doing their makeup,getting their laser and botox treatments (My botox man is also my kids’ godfather and husband’s best friend - we were friends way back before he started doing skincare stuff and he says clinic is FULL0, and people just making more plans overall to socialize. A lot of places are mask free now so I guess people are hot to mingle?

1 Like

I need to go out for drinks :joy:

2 Likes

Haha yes do it girl!!! We aren’t getting any younger!!!

1 Like

I love solo adventures! I am supposed to drive to Vancouver this summer with my dog and husband, and am feeling in advanced trapped at the idea of having a permanent shadow. Not because I wish to philander or anything, but I liked the freedom I had when I came back for a hot minute in March.

Can one hot girl summer with husband in tow? Looking at you @ModLila - I know you’re going to be alone some of the time with your husband away with work. Maybe we can have responsible hot girl summer still monogamous but flirty hangs. :smiling_face:

2 Likes

ha yes we can DEF hot girl summer still attached :heart_eyes: wow you’re driving up from Mexico? Long drive!

1 Like

46 hours! we will drive the coast along Cali, Oregon, Washington etc. If our marriage survives it, we must be on good footing.
Yay maybe a Vancouver IRL Scarlet Society hang?!

1 Like

ha yes if I am here. I’m not here much at all this summer. But yes we are due for a IRL hang

1 Like