Lingerie for plus size/curvy girls?

Hi Penny welcome to Scarlet! High waisted and vintage looks are always flattering on women with curves - that hourglass figure many women covet. Let’s see if there are others in the community who might have recommendations for you.

@JADE @SocalGirl @Nadien @PinkEdiVan Any advice on vintage looks, more inclusive sizing lingerie?

2 Likes

I’ve ordered from SHEIN but sadly none of it is very supportive for my big bust & honestly I wear most of it over a bra….torrid has a good selection I’ve been eyeing up but it is a bit more expensive so I haven’t actually ordered yet, however the ladies in one of my boudoir groups rave about the pieces they’ve gotten.

The best I’ve done so far is layering together smaller inexpensive pieces for the look I want. 2yrs ago, I would only wear tops that would stay on during sex as I preferred my tummy to be covered, I would just buy pieces that I could fold down easily or hike up when needed. I’ve been more accepting of my curves lately and most days(not all) I’m okay with being fully naked (it’s still a journey).

I’d definitely check out Torrid though!

2 Likes

I have a hard time with Shein. Their stuff is great if you want to be able to rip it off and not care but it’s so uncomfortable and low quality. Try Yandy, AdoreMe and also I’ve heard good things about Savage X are Ty, Rihanna’s line. I love the premise behind her stuff! Real lingerie for real women! I love crotchless but I also think it’s pretty hot when they can’t get it off and just have to push it aside :wink:

1 Like

Yitty by Lizzo? Savage Fenty? VS, maybe Aerie? Wonder if VS has good selection in plus sizes, now as well!

OOPS! This reply is to Nadien!

Thanks! I Wii look again at Torrid. Yeah SHEIN isn’t always great quality and sizing wise- I also have a large bust, and the seams under the bust are usually not in the right place and are mostly decorative!
What’s a boudoir group?
And yes I was thinking about a little layering… looking at shelf bras now…

1 Like

Sorry I’m getting the hang of this replying!

Jade, Thanks and I will look at Ty, the others I have looked at- thanks for this!

Thanks! I didn’t know Lizzo had one, and I’ll check out the others!

1 Like

Ooh I bet Lizzo has some great stuff! I would advise staying away from Shein because of such poor quality and company practices. Good luck and please keep us posted on any goodies you find.

1 Like

Hey no worries!

Layers are def fun in a pinch!!

I found a group of women nearby, who have a photography business specializing in boudoir- but they made a woman’s only group for safe discussions etc - lots of questions/answers etc - sadly it’s not capable of fully anonymous like this website and it’s mostly younger woman so there’s also some drama etc too…but I strongly believe in the strength of woman communicating with each other and helping each other.

2 Likes

@Penny Yes I think that’s what so great about this community is you can be as anonymous as you like or not. It’s all about being supportive to one another and no drama just fun :grinning:

2 Likes

sounds nice.
I’m curious- what do you and most women wear to these sex clubs/parties? It seems some change into lingerie or whatever when they arrive. I’m already thinking of my sexy outfit, for our first time. I mean, easy accessibility seems logical? :innocent: :smiling_imp:

The Knix x Ashley Graham line of lingerie is SO sexy! It’s high waisted underwear and a dainty bra. I feel SO hot in it.

I have a promo code you all can use, but I’m not sure if I’m allowed sharing it here. I’ll wait for a Mod to give me the green or red light, but definitely check out the line regardless!

3 Likes

Definitely please share - we are ok with that :heart_eyes:

Thanks again for your input - I hope @Penny you have some great ideas now for some shopping

1 Like

thanks! and thanks in advance for any discount codes! I’ll check out Ashley graham’s stuff, and I also found hips & curves, which has some great stuff! :heart_eyes:

Yay! Well, happy shopping!

You can use RACHELMOLENDA for 15% off on Knix

(cc: @Penny )

1 Like

@Penny I’ve been off the forum for a bit busy with my new job but my FAV plus size for fashion in general, especially sexy lingerie and swimwear is TORRID! SO hot I get compliments on EVERYTHING I have ever bought here, I’m obsessed. I mostly shop online because it is in the US and I’m in Vancouver, and they have WAY more online than in store. That said, they now have a store at Guilford Mall in Surrey if you’re in this area and don’t want to pay USD. I collect points and they have sales all the time. 80% of my wardrobe is now Torrid, all bras and swimwear :partying_face: :boom: https://www.torrid.com/

3 Likes

Thanks for helping @Penny out! so good to see so many different stores and brands offering a diverse range in styles and sizes

1 Like

Thanks so much! I’m definitely finding things I love on these sites!
Another one yo put on our list is Hips and Curves,

1 Like

Penny - I always wear a sexy thong because that tends to stay on the longest. Then, sexy lingerie that can double as a cute dress like a silk short romper or something and then a trench coat on top to cover it all up. The trench coat is my staple. Once you have that, you can basically wear anything underneath. Save up and splurge for a black Burberry trench. I’ve had mind for over a decade and it’s still my winter/fall go-to. Best clothing investment EVER.

1 Like

ooohhh that trench sounds fabulous! I was thinking like what you’re saying- like a short wrap around dress or satin robe that I can wear like a little dress… I don’t think I can wear a thong though! :grimacing::flushed::joy: I need to cover up a little more than that! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
but I’m thinking crotchless undies under my garter belt…