Menopause and Perimenopause

Starting a new category for all discussions relating to menopause, perimenopause, and all things related to our monthly cycle.

If you have questions or just want to share your experiences, let’s open this up and talk!! :microphone:

2 Likes

I’m 53 and have been in menopause since i was 50. My libido is completely gone…skipped the country. Mentally I’m not there, I cannot even masturbate.
My father died in 2020, I do have a personality disorder. Up until 2yrs ago I’ve always enjoyed sex.
I think there’s more to it. It’s like overnight i go to the washroom and pee…and pee… it’s like it stops and starts lol. Now i fear having sex i may pee. Plz…i need help

Just wondering what did onset of it seem like? Did it happen quickly and suddenly or was there a build up to menopause? Have you spoken to a doctor about the loss of libido - if it’s wholly related to menopause or perhaps other personal stress in your life too? Thank you for sharing it’s very helpful for so many other women.

It was a buildup I guess. I shut down and I cannot pretend when having sex. I’ve talked to several dr’s, all they wanted to do is push estrogen. I wish there was a support group

2 Likes

Agree! Let’s make it one here. I can also ask to see if we can put some writers and researchers around this topic as I think it’s an important one. @JADE what do you think?

1 Like

I agree and I think that this needs to be it’s own category on the top. Can you add a category @ModLila or do we need to ask the developer?

1 Like

Let me take a look before asking the developer!

1 Like