Penis size, does it really matter?

Some people say size doesn’t matter. Come on ladies, what do you think?

For me - yes and no. Yes because there just is nothing quite like a cock that fits well, the right length and forth. It just feels so damn good. But, sex can still be incredibly amazing even if it’s not that big. There’s a host of other things that are just as important if not more - their ability to use other skills, their vibe in bed and how they make you feel, for example. In the end, if they don’t treat you well, an asshole with a big dick is still an asshole.

5 Likes

Honestly I can’t remember ever having super big size even before my long term partner. I did date a fair amount before I met my guy at 16 but maybe I’m not the best to answer. My guy is average size-wise, but more importantly he is a very giving lover, I’m pretty lucky that way - I think that’s probably how he managed to keep me as a steady gf back in the day. He always makes sure I have at least one or two orgasms before he does. I think that an attentive partner is way better than just a huge dick - we can get pretty much any size we want at toy store…a passionate partner is worth more to me!
I’m still working on getting him to try more things but I definitely won’t complain too much.

6 Likes

:smile: “an asshole with a big dick is still an asshole” - can we get this one going as a meme? Love it!!

6 Likes

Hmm…It does but it also doesn’t. Not asking for anything freakishly large that is a bit scary TBH. Girth is probably more important than length. Satisfaction and performance is definitely not solely dependent on size…it’s a bit of a waste too if the man doesn’t know what to do with it or isn’t very attentive in other areas. A good size probably adds to the overall attractiveness package but it’s not a pre-requisite.

2 Likes

I’ve experienced small dick, medium dick, large dick, and I can definitely say there were a couple of times I was like…ummm, is it in?! Yikes, that was awkward. I fell asleep on one and got caught looking at my watch with the other LMAO! That said, they were both casual hook ups back in the day, and I do get a lot more out of sex if I have built up attraction with them over time. I CAN tell the difference, yes, and I have been told I…have a good grasp on this. I’m not sure how to politely say, I keep it tight, so I definitely trust what I feel down there. I agree, being with someone who is attentive, generous, and knows how to use what they have is more important. I’m no size queen, bigger isn’t what makes it better. I don’t always need marathon sex either, long and slow, or quick and dirty can be fun. I think having an attentive lover who listens, learns what you like, and teaches you some new tricks along the way makes it fun. I definitely experienced the big dick who turned out to be an asshole, and it was not worth it. I dumped his cheating ass and immediately agreed to start dating a much better dick. This one is attached to a true gentleman and a good man, and a few years later I married him, and his perfect dick :partying_face: Don’t settle for an asshole, no matter how the dick is, we deserve the whole package. Pun intended :eggplant:

4 Likes

Well put! I totally agree

4 Likes

Like @SocalGirl said, it’s all about the fit.
Of course it’s not all about the dick but one time I hooked up with a guy and his dick was so small, I lied and said I didn’t have condoms when I actually had a purse full.
No pencil dicks or coke cans please. :laughing:

5 Likes

:smile: :smile: :smile: Lol good one!!

OMG, I dated this guy many years ago that we called Coke Can, @Sonya :sweat_smile: It is a legit problem at times. At first the sex was really good, and I was impressed because he was not that tall but DAMN. Then, I was like, ummmm, you want to put that where? I don’t think so…some positions do not work, when you’re hung like a Coke can lol

3 Likes

I’ve have different sizes and shapes! I don’t think it matters for the most part if they know how to use it. It also matters if they can please you in other ways as well. A good lovers doesn’t always use his number one tool to aid in orgasms! With that being said I agree that they don’t all fit but we all have different vaginas and vulvas! So not every car will park gracefully in the garage so to speak! The vagina is on average 3-4 inches and when aroused can stretch twice it’s size! I did read an article that said it can stretch 200% (likely during birth of a human)…lol.
Best of luck finding the perfect fit…at least you’ll have fun looking!

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum and diving right into this hot topic. I chuckled when I saw the part about the car parking in garage. And yes the vagina is an amazing body part! Seriously needs more respect :smiley:

Agree it’s all up to the individuals involved and there’s definitely a lot more to just size in terms of pleasure.

3 Likes

I agree - as long as they feel good to you :slight_smile:
I didn’t know that vaginas came in different sizes, this is something new that I just learned recently haha.

I vote for that meme. And Also recommend it as a bumper stitcher :grin:

2 Likes