We want to maintain an open, honest and safe space for you to discuss topics that may be of a sensitive or intimate nature. We are asking all community members to please review our House Rules below and abide by them. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to Admin or a Moderator.
- We value respect and dignity and we ask you to treat others as you wish to be treated. Attacks of any kind will not be tolerated and will result in removal from the forum.
- We advocate for tolerance and diversity. Be tolerant to others’ viewpoints and respectfully disagree if conflicts arise. We welcome healthy debate and respectful discussion.
- Discrimination and hatred will not be tolerated. Harassment, bullying, spamming, targeted attacks will not be tolerated and will result in removal from the forum.
- We value thoughtful input, messages of support, and kindness. Consider the value of your input. If you are answering someone’s question or responding to a topic, be sure your post is relevant and if applicable, helpful.
- We value copyright and intellectual property rights. Please do not post materials that are in violation of copyright and intellectual property rights.
- Any illegal activity, spam, and scams is strictly prohibited.
- Self-Promotion. While we are supportive of our contributing members who might have a business or product to promote, we ask that you check with admin or mods before posting about your business and product. We are happy to discuss potential for partnerships. If what you are promoting is genuinely of interest to the topic being discussed and would benefit the majority of our members, a self-promotion post may be approved. Scarlet Society retains all rights to remove any content relating to Self or Business Promotion if post is deemed to be irrelevant to our members.