Sephora Sale Must haves?

What are your must haves for the sale … skincare (important!!) make up … tools

Im trying to make my list and I want to know what you would get :slight_smile:

1 Like

MAKEUP BY MARIO!!! I love this brand. Their contour shaping sticks are forever sold out. I had a confession to make. After an entire life, 4 decades, of wearing almost no makeup, I am all of a sudden OBSESSED with makeup and learning how to properly do it. My best friend is so talented and has done my makeup a few times and I swear to god, she transformed me into a total sex goddess! I was completely hooked after that and made her teach me each and every step. I went on a shopping binge and now I absolutely love it. I look for excuses to do makeup, I feel like a kid haha.

I still need to try those face tanning drops!

Following! Because I get super overwhelmed with shopping for makeup and I too want to look like a goddess haha. The makeup I ordered from there was by Huda Beauty which was a vegan skin tint. The looks really pretty on but there is a bit of a weird smell and felt slightly sticky. I have dry skin so it didn’t bother me too much.

I also like Too Faced palettes and they smell really nice.

I also have the Merit flush balm which I like and the eyebrow pomade that’s nice but it’s really really small.

1 Like

I got a Charlotte tilbury concealer … laneige night lip thing … ordinary lactic acid … and a resurfacing peel… pretty good cause I had my cart up to 450 haha

1 Like

Charlotte Tilbury is one of my favorites!!! Their flawless filter is amazing. I used it on top of the primer and before the foundation. Perfect finish every time.

ok everyone I know raves about Charlotte Tilbury - their shadow palettes look really nice too. Have you used those before too?

I’ve been buying the Morphe palettes and brushes. Wayyyyy cheaper and super good quality!

Oh morphe I forget they have it … might need to make a 2nd order lol

@JADE I haven’t heard of that - will check it out.

I had to watch my costs but I got the Inkey list toner I like, and the bum bum 71 spray

Well I went back and ordered more stuff today lol oops !