Sex Education on Netflix

Has anyone else watched this show? I just started and I really like it. Gillian Anderson plays a sex therapist. She looks great first of all! But the show is great because you simultaneously put yourself in the mom’s shoes and the teenagers.

2 Likes

I love Jillian Anderson :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: and that show too!! She really is stunning!

1 Like

I love that show. I’ve seen all the seasons and the character growth in it is tremendous so you’re going to love it. It’s funny but hits hard too and I love the quirky styling too on the show. It’s a good one!

1 Like

This was one of my FAV shows, I love the actors, and it was so funny and well written! I might re-watch it actually, it was that good. I’ve loved Gillian Anderson since X-Files she is :fire: I loved the murder series she did with Jamie Dornan, The Fall :bomb: it’s not everyone’s cup of tea, but a hot serial killer being chased by a hot detective is DEF my kind of vibe!

2 Likes

Oh I’ll need to check that one out! I think also the guy who plays the gay best friend just got cast in Dr Who?

1 Like

Yes the same actor and I just adore him in Sex Education.

1 Like